This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Pennsylvania Jobs | Montreal QC Jobs | California Jobs

  Jobs in California  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow
Slider

Human Resources Administrator

ShipMonk

This is a Full-time position in San Bernardino, CA posted June 30, 2021.

Our Opportunity:

Shipmonk is currently seeking a Human Resources Administrator to join our team in our San Bernardino, CA location.

We are looking for someone to provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team as needed (e.g.

correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry).

Shipmonk HRAs act as the first point-of-contact for team members regarding Human Resources issues.

What You’ll Do:
Conduct new team member orientation on-site to ensure new hires gain an understanding of the business, benefit plans, policies, and procedures Monitors “call-off line” and processes other time off requests to ensure accuracy of absenteeism tracking Processes changes within deadlines Maintains team member files, initiates background screenings, and conducts routine file audits Writes, revises, edits and proofreads company policies & procedures and related documents as needed Uses electronic benefits bulletin boards and other vehicles to communicate information Performs other general HR tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need:
1 to 3 years of experience administering general human resources duties preferred Must have computer skills and the ability to learn the HRIS system (Paylocity).

Must be proficient in MS Office products, especially Word and Excel.

Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills.

Good punctuation, spelling, grammar and attention to detail a must.

Strong interpersonal skills are essential.

Ability to work a flexible schedule, which could include days, nights, weekends, and/or holidays
Why ShipMonk?

ShipMonk is a leading partner for eCommerce businesses, providing end-to-end Logistics & Fulfillment Services across diverse industries and customers.

Founded in 2014, we’re moving fast and changing the way Small and Medium-sized businesses approach the marketplace.

ShipMonk enables merchants to focus on building their brand and achieving next-level growth by providing revolutionary multi-channel order fulfillment services and e-commerce management software.

Our promise to customers: Stress Less, Grow More.We are exceptionally proud of our dedicated, brilliant ShipMonkers
– the team members who collaborate to provide the first-class service, solve problems, and collaborate to get the job done.

We work hard and have fun at work while prioritizing growth, innovation, and diversity as key values.When we add new positions at ShipMonk, we define the role 80% and look for talented individuals who can join the team, run fast, and co-create the other 20% of their job.

We need our team to get engaged from Day 1 to do the work and define the work that will make us successful in the near and long term.

Perks of being a ShipMonker
Health benefits available after 60 days (Medical, Dental, Vision) Unlimited PTO 401(k) Retirement Plan, with Company Match

Please add your adsense or publicity code here (inc/structure/adsfooter.php)