This job board retrieves part of its jobs from: Pennsylvania Jobs | Montreal QC Jobs | California Jobs

  Jobs in California  

Bringing the best, highest paying job offers near you

previous arrow
next arrow

Facilities Technician

Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District

This is a Contract position in Mcclellan Park, CA posted November 30, 2020.

Facilities Technician Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District is currently accepting online applications for Facilities Technician.

Closing date for this position is 11/20/20 4 pm Salary: $36.79
– $44.66 Hourly $6,377.29
– $7,740.20 Monthly $76,527.48
– $92,882.40 Annually Benefit Information: Retirement
– CalPERS Retirement: Classic employee 3% at age 60, PEPRA employee 2% age 62.

Health Benefits
– CalPERS health insurance offering variety of HMO’s and PPO’s.

District contributes 92% of the health plan premium and the employee is responsible for the remaining 8% of the premium for the whole family up to $2,697.62 per month.

Dental and vision insurance are also paid by the District.

Life Insurance
– $20,000 for the first probationary year and $100,000 thereafter.

Leave Paid Time Off
– 11 hours per month Sick Leave
– 17.22 hours per month Holiday
– 12 designated holidays per year Incentives Education incentive
– 5% max (years 1-3), up to 10.5% max (years 3) EMT incentive
– 5% base pay Longevity
– 2% of base pay starting at 10 years of service Job Summary Under general supervision perform a variety of skilled and semi-skilled work in the maintenance of District buildings, facilities and associated equipment; perform heating, air conditioning, ventilation, refrigeration, hydronic, plumbing, appliance, electrical and carpentry repairs; assist the Facilities Manager in management of construction projects which require direction and coordination of contract personnel; perform other duties as required.

Apply now to view full and submit resume online .

recblid zqeabjzn6bu3bhk07wv6vooxhcn3b5

Please add your adsense or publicity code here (inc/structure/adsfooter.php)